Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stuff We Like: Walking Wings and Video Monitor

Just a quick note to comment on two baby items I am loving right now.  First, we bought Eli these Walking Wings.  They are technically supposed to be for helping a child learn to walk, but I don't think they're actually helping him that much at this stage. However, he only wants to be vertical- he isn't loving the crawling thing and just wants to chase Seth around. So these have helped tremendously. I can support him and help him balance while he runs (yes, runs) after Seth. I used them at the library yesterday, too. 

Also, we bought a video baby monitor awhile ago.  Expensive. But I can say it's been 100% worth it. I love being able to look at Eli in his crib to see if he's just resettling or waking up. I can make sure he hasn't rolled over into the crib slats. I can check on him whenever I want, and as you can see by my picture, it's really clear. I can see him breathing. I love love love this. He is just such a noisy sleeper, I don't have to worry about him now. This would be a great "big" item for a baby registry!

No comments:

Post a Comment