Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Introduction to the Bush family

Since I am going to be a contributor, I thought a short introduction to our family would be in order. I am the mom of 3 kids, all with rapidly approaching birthdays. Stephanie is almost 11 and will be entering the 5th grade. Brayden is almost 4 and Katie is 10 months old. She will be one in late September.

With my first two children, I followed no schedule or routine. My parenting style at that time most closely resembled attachment parenting. By the time Katie joined us, I'd had the opportunity to watch some of my friends use the Babywise routine with much success. I decided to give it a try. In my own way I have used babywise with Katie since she was a couple weeks old. There were hard times, but mostly some really great times where I ended up with an extremely happy baby with a predictable routine. I will be the first to admit I have tweaked the concept to help it better fit my family.

I look forward to sharing our ups and downs and getting support from all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment